Thursday 24 November 2011

Libera me...



I'm sorry to learn that Dominic Mary of the 'blog Libera Me has died. I met him a handful of times in this world and found him to be a very pleasant man, pious and understanding.


I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another.

I heard a voice from heaven, saying unto me: Write, From henceforth blessed are the dead which die in the Lord: even so saith the Spirit: for they rest from their labours. Amen.


From the gate of hell. Deliver his soul, O Lord. May he rest in peace. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Lux æterna luceat eis, Domine,cum sanctis tuis in æternum, quia pius es.

    ReplyDelete