Wednesday 17 December 2014

That subject again...


I don't believe in the existence of lesbians. This is both because I cannot understand how women can feel any kind of sexual attraction and because most lesbians I have seen, like Miriam Margolyes and Clare Balding, are disgusting old harridans anyway. In fact, Clare Balding was so disgusting that my father, normally a very placid man, wrote to Channel 4 and asked them to take her off the bloody television because he found her ignorance and lesbianism too much to bear. He received no reply and she's still there, boring for Britain.

A priest once told me he didn't believe in the existence of male homosexuality either and that he attributed the vice to any other temptation, like the temptation to steal. I mean I can't speak for other homosexuals. You must understand that with everything I say, I speak only for myself. I am a minority within a minority. But I would say this. It would be dishonest for me to say that I am not sexually attracted to other men. But it is honest for me to say that, deep down, I loathe my predicament as much as I loathe the gay community. You might remember from my post about friendship that, with one exception, the passes made to me by my homosexuals friends were rejected. I am not interested in relationships and I do not support the monstrous notion of "gay marriage." You might say that I bless God for my autism in this respect; it cuts any chances of becoming involved with somebody else in half.

A psychologist who spoke to me once said I had "low self-esteem." When he asked if I knew what that meant, I said, "no" in such a way that it conveyed full knowledge but no interest. When I told my mother she said that I didn't need self-esteem. That always struck me as a moment of clarity for her. Self-esteem, self-hatred and all those other things are imaginary constructs of the psychiatric community, as easily dispensed with as homosexuality itself. I am myself and disdainful. That is enough.

4 comments:

  1. I have had a lesbian try to get me to date her. I do have long hair, so perhaps she simply had a fetish for hair and became a lesbian because there aren't enough men like me around. One of the reasons they end up looking horrid is because the ones who really identify with lesbianism butch themselves up- they try to look like boys. I once ended up in the midst of a bunch of them getting ready to go out- the boy looking ones seemed hyperviolent to me. They were acting like the worst sort of thugs to the prettier, more feminine ones. Which just goes to show what the feminine ones want, apparently. Anyway the feminine ones often go on to get married to men, while the ones who play the man sort of harden into that unfortunate example above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surely symptomatic of some kind of sexual dissonance that they despise men and yet emulate the worst of them? Perhaps they confuse bestiality with masculinity; and masculinity with freedom?

      Delete
  2. Thus saith St. Paul the Apostle: "So they are without excuse; for although they knew God they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking and their senseless minds were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles. Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a base mind and to improper conduct." -- Rom i, 21-28

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have images in my mind of Miriam as the Infanta in 'Black Adder' - for those of us old enough to remember. A fate worse than death IIRC - "Again pleese"!.

    ReplyDelete