Saturday 12 September 2015

The Little Flower...


I received some criticism for my latest in the series of "Saints and Fables," and I think to shew some good will to my Roman Catholic readers I might direct them to a short account of my visit to Westminster Cathedral in the autumn of 2009 here. I haven't edited the text so please indulge the immature and saccharine flavour. It was a raw, completely honest account of a true religious experience. Nothing evil can counterfeit what I experienced that evening. And I count myself blessed to have been there, blessed by God Himself through the medium of a true saint of the Church.

Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. Having been put off by the crowds outside the cathedral I went early the next morning, about seven o'clock. There was no queue. Imagine my astonishment on entering the cathedral and discovering the place was full, there had been an all-night youth vigil. I was profoundly moved by the experience and hope to get to Lisieux one day. St Therese, pray for us.

    ReplyDelete