Thursday 28 April 2016

Hair...


This is me at yestereven, wrapped in a filthy dressing gown (given to me, as are most of my clothes these days), double chin and all. I am aiming, of course, for a Dr Evadne Hinge look. I used also to have a chain for my glasses like Dr Hinge but since I am short-sighted I found the chain cumbersome and stopped wearing it. That was when I was 17 or 18. All I need now is some henna. I am not sure how that will go down with my parents, who have already compared me with hippies and even people with Down's syndrome (thank you, mother) for not having my hair short, but we'll just have to wait and see. I've never liked short hair and I really do think that there ought to be other distinctions between men and women than hair.

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest fully long hair. You don't seem to be balding. Just keep it clean (one wash and conditioner per week, and extra rinses in hot weather) and brushed. A ponytail is good with formal dress. I suggest lightweight metal frames for your glasses. You become unclassifiable!

    After about 2 1/2 years of not cutting, you should have it well down your back. Then you just do the occasional split-end search and snip sessions to keep it in good condition. Long hair is great fun!

    ReplyDelete