Tuesday 26 April 2016

Michael Voris...

As so often happens with the most outspoken, fundamentalist types: they're eventually shewn up to be just as filthy as the rest of us. I've been openly homosexual for many years, often at great personal cost, and what praise do I get? But now we see that the man with the worst syrup I've ever seen is being lauded to heaven by some for his "courage" in pre-empting his archdiocesan opponents by coming clean about his sordid sexual past. I don't think that these revelations make him any more credible than they would have done had they remained in his closet with all the rest of the bones. Can any of you say that you're that surprised? He is not St Mary Magdalene! He's just another pseud.

UPDATE: I had thought that Michael Voris was the author of that disgraceful article on the Catholic News Agency website (now removed), which claimed that homosexuals were inapt to the study and practice of liturgy because of inherent ostentation, flippancy and effeminacy, but I was mistaken. That was actually another pseud called Louie Verrecchio. Nonetheless, if you can stomach the effeminacy of "JM," please do read the thread on my old post.

8 comments:

  1. I had my fill of RC and other apologist bullies in my TAC-Hepworth days. These American big boy heavyweight apologists have bullying as their hobby, shouting down others until they no longer have the energy to express themselves.

    As always, be yourself and decide whether life is all about "might is right" or whether there is something more to our existence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take his picture down. His face makes me bilious! And before people dismiss that as "shallow," let me tell them that I am the best judge of character. Because I am honest, I am not easily deceived. It's not just his "hair," which might be stuck on with selotape for all we know (albeit my father would hold that against his character as being vain), or his acne scars that make him appear to be older than his years; his eyes trouble me, like Ted Bundy's. Unlike Bundy's they are not menacing, as such, but...what did Treebeard say of his conversations with Saruman? Like a wall with shutters tightly closed, or something like that. I guarantee there are more disgusting peccadillos yet to be revealed by Mr Voris. If he were like the Hans Kungs of this world and not a shrill, self-righteous traditionalist he might not have been so defended by so many. Personally, I'd welcome the news of his demise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not hate to admit this, that I have no idea who any of these people are...having spent last summer with two Vatican II Roman Catholic fanatics, who love things such as "On Eagle Wings" (which would make anyone with any musical sense wish to vomit), I can only say, even the Latin rite fanatics are better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what the reaction on the Traddieland blogs would have been if Mr. Voris had been against the AF, pro-women priests and a staunch supporter of Francis and Kasper? I suspect he would have been vilified by some of those now praising him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were someone like Mark Shea or Jimmy Akin who was revealed to be homosexual after years of pontificating to other Catholics, the trads would be calling for his burning at the stake.

      Anthony

      Delete
  5. As an American, let me say that he was never my cup of tea, though I bore no ill will towards him. But this revelation does confirm my initial impression of narcissism. Turning himself into a 'celebrity' Catholic only two years after his conversion? That just isn't done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he only came out because he was about to be outed. Voris is no hero. He also claims it was the Archdiocese of NY who were about to out him. Therefore, he also committed slander against Cardinal Dolan (who I'm no fan of), since he provides no proof the Archdiocese were the ones about to expose his past. For all we know it was one of Voris' ex lovers who was blackmailing him. This guy Voris had made a decent amount of money by putting himself forward for years as some defender of the Faith who knows better than anyone what is right and holy. He will now make even more money because I read many of the trad sheep who think he was being persecuted by the big bad Cardinal are promising to donate more to his "apostolate". Voris is just a charlatan and conniver with no background in theology and a very bad Trump rug on his head.

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...and a very bad Trump rug on his head."

      Unknown Anthony, that is brilliant - you have made my day!

      Delete