Wednesday 18 March 2015

Ugly women...

Whom God abandons demons enter in...

There are some deep-seated psychological problems going on here; psychosexual inversion; not to mention the self-evident physical abnormalities. One of them looks like she has Down Syndrome. What do they all have in common? They're all priestesses in various "Christian" confessions. In the Papal communion, which (as yet) does not confer Orders on women, these types of women are quite prominent too. They just slither like serpents into other areas where it is more fitting for men. I have not yet instigated a male-only comments policy for Liturgiae Causa, but I may do in time.

Warts and all...

I met this one (right) in Brighton. She is a minister in the "Metropolitan Community Church," which caters exclusively for homosexuals. In my liberal darkness, when I became involved with a certain bishop, we all went to a field with a large cross to take part in some wishy-washy, ecumenical prayers-and-hymns service on Good Friday. "She" spoke to the bishop afterwards and expressed hope and gratitude that, ministering as she does in England's gay mecca, her congregation was growing. Needless to say I heeded her no more than a worm in the mud. She looks more like a man than I do!

We used to call them Mongs.

Women who express any theological or liturgical opinion are just like these disgusting harridans as far as I'm concerned.

11 comments:

  1. You're just envious of their XX chromosomes, honey. Don't forget you were female for a time, in the womb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephus, in the light of your own experiences, might I recommend my own post from just over a year ago?

    http://liturgiae-causa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/parish-squabbles.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricius,
    Are you aware the bishop (aka Dame Margot) you referenced has posted photographs featuring you on his website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prior Martin, well I am completely without guile and I do not seek to hide my past on this blog. I think that is very important to give my message credibility. My name is Patrick Sheridan and what you see is what you get.

      As for the bishop's website, I was not unaware that there are photos of me on it. There are photos on this blog too, which I will not take down. But I would say in my defence that I was not aware of the "Dame Margot" drag persona when I became involved with that community of not-very-many.

      Delete
  4. His community is small indeed, a single elderly women appears to be his only communicant. I am afraid Old Roman Catholicism's reputation has been tarnished once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be a little young for this character: Rosa Kleb, former KGB agent working for Blofeld - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mcfdzvxAxs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen most of the Bond films. Do you remember Peggy Mount? My father often calls my mother that, behind her back...

      Delete
  6. Censoring women because they are women? Seems a bit much.

    There's a huge difference between despising those who bring dishonor on that wonderful sex and hideous misogyny. Remember, the Theotokos - the greatest creature who ever lived - was a woman. To hate women is quite unchristian.

    It is the equivalent of a woman hating all men because of her experience with hypermasculine babies who beat their wives and live only to serve their own appetites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOB, as I have said before, truly pious women are the backbone of the Church and I am not worthy to loosen the latchet of their shoes. But I do not tolerate the shrewish, domineering opinionated types who are creeping into church life in all ways that they can.

      I say to them in charity, beware! Lest they do the will of Eve and remember that they have St Mary for their mother. My male-only comments policy is but an idea.

      Delete
  7. I see little need for the 'Metripolitan Community Church', surely it is the venerable tradition of the Wagner Group to administer to the queers of Brighton. But then I suppose a 'Church' run by such an ogre of a woman doesn't attract the same sort that attend the Wagner parishes.

    ReplyDelete